Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

From the moment Olivia woke up Saturday morning she has been asking "When is Halloween? When is Halloween?" By 7 in the morning they both had their costumes on and were ready to gather their heaps and heaps of candy! It would have been easier to take them out at 6:30 in the morning, when it was still dark, to gather their goodies...then I wouldn't have had to explain to Olivia over and over again that she couldn't go trick or treating until after dinner.

From what Marc said, they had a great time. I was in bed by 6:30, again. He was on trick or treating duty alone this year. They did bring up their loot to show me but I could barely open my eyes to see it...all I could do was listen to yet another piece of candy being opened and gobbled up.

I was lucky to have been able to convince the girls to wear costumes that we already had. Em wore Kiley's old witch costume and loved it! Olivia wore the costume Emma wore last year, not sure what it is called but it is an army girl with lots of bling! They both looked super cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment