Thursday, June 3, 2010

School's out for summer!

Today was the girls last day of school until September. Scary thought. 3 months is a LONG time for them to be together EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. I learned that last summer! This summer will be different...already making a schedule and coming up with plans to keep us busy and happy. And keeping my fingers crossed that I survive!

Olivia had her kindergarten graduation. I know. I agree. We graduate from high school. We graduate from college. But kindergarten??? I think it is a private school thing.

Anyway, it was a sweet ceremony. The kids sang a lot and the teacher came up with a single word that reminded her of each student and spoke about it as she gave them their diploma. Her word for Olivia was "leader." I was thinking it was going to be stubborn. Leader is nicer. (O:

Here is Olivia receiving her "noodle" diploma.


And this is Olivia with her teacher Mrs. Rene.

And Olivia with Mrs. Yacono.

And with Emma who is now a third grader!

And of course Emma and her 2nd grade teacher, Ms Cattone. Emma adored Ms Cattone. Actually, Emma was supposed to have a half day tomorrow but instead she is traveling to Virginia with Marc's mom and dad. Big Mark is riding in a bike ride down there and Betty decided to take Emma along for company. Her first trip without me! She is getting too big too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment